Clockwise from top left:
1. Lace Fit & Flare Dress in Lobster Bisque - Forever 21 - £12.75
2. Large Leather Pushlock Satchel - Topshop - £85.00
3. Clean Biker Jacket - Topshop - £55.00
4. Gold Cross Rope Necklace - New Look - £4.99
1. A gorgeous dress for an amazing price! I wish Newcastle had a Forever 21 because there's so many things on their website I love but I'm funny with sizes and the way my clothes fit so I tend to not buy online a lot if I can't just return to the actual shop myself for free.
2. Beautiful colour and shape but unfortunately for an extortionate price! I'd love to find something similar in Primark for under £15. I love a bright handbag, they really brighten up any outfit.
3. Another Topshop item but not too overpriced actually. Seriously considering buying this online now as it's not in my local stores (love that feature), if it was I would of went and got it before work. My hooded leather effect bomber jacket is something I wear a lot but its way too warm and the sleeves don't push up. I think I'd get a lot of wear out of a biker jacket so I'm always on the lookout for the perfect one. *This was a post I wrote in advance and scheduled... not even 30 minutes after saving I bought this online in two sizes to try on and a few cheap sale goodies - oops but very excited for them to come*
4. This necklace is so cute! It's available in gold and silver and would be great alone or layered. Might have to pop in New Look the next time I'm passing and pick one up.
Love Georgia xxx